Interested in using open-source software to map your community? The following OpenStreetMap webinar will answer your mapping questions.
NCTR at CUTR Webinar: OpenStreetMap – An Online Open-Source Community for Mapping and Analysis.
Presented by CUTR Senior Research Associates: Ed Hillsman and Sean Barbeau.
The following recording ID will provide access to the webinar: N3S2DZ
Related articles by Zemanta
- Bing Gets OpenStreetMap (on10.net)
- OpenStreetMap surrounding Google with its friends (zdnet.com)
- Can Work on an Open Source Map Project Make Money for its Founders? (devx.com)
- Garmin eTrex Legend HCx with Open Street Map (ask.metafilter.com)
- New MapQuest Directions API Built on Open Data (programmableweb.com)